Sunday, January 6, 2008

15 months old today!


So Ellie is 15 months old, running all over the place, and still a ton of fun... She's not a big talker yet.... But, she can usually get the message across whether it be by going up to her high chair when she's hungry, or rubbing her eyes when she's tired, and biting on her hand when her teeth are hurting with a painful look in her eyes (when I always feel the sadest for her!). She's still our little baldy... Hoping for more hair soon, though we do love her as she is... She's got a bunch of teeth, though she won't let me count... I'd guess there's about 9-11 now... And it's definately NOT symetrical, but she's still cute :) I'm really going to try to keep this up to date more too!!! As you can see in the pic, Ellie's become a little aware of where her nose is, and is not afraid to show it!

No comments: