Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Almost 1 year old!!!


I can't believe how the time has flown for Ellie to get to b almost one year old... But a little over a week, and it will be here!!! Ellie is still cruising furniture, though stubborn as she is, she has NO desire to walk unaided... Maybe it was a bad idea to enable her as much as we have, only to be dependent on us forever... Hmmm... Or maybe she just likes the company of not having to walk alone... Let's go with that... :) On a brighter note... Matt and I have decided that Ellie lucked out and got his skin tone... As shown above, I'm VERY pink, and therefore BURN at the sight of sun... Sooo YAY ELLIE!!! Way to choose the better skin tone, pale as it may be... But, better pale and not pink, than pale AND pink... Hopefully Ellie will be walking soon, i will keep everyone updated...

No comments: