Thursday, January 10, 2008

Napping...

I just have to say, Napping has been all over the place lately... Ellie has never been an allstar sleeper at night, so our day-time naps are always all over the place... Until today she has been refusing to nap before 1:00pm... But then today she got up before 6:00am (on my day off - I did NOT get to sleep in, sadly) and she started rubbing her eyes around 9:10, so I put a very unhappy baby down at 9:20, and she was out within 10 min. after playing in her crib for a little bit (she was unhappy for all of a min.) So, where does that leave our sleep pattern? Who knows... Last night was also the first night in who knows how long that she did not get up in the night... Teething has proven difficult times in the Dornfeld house, but have no fear, a little rocking, and motrin have done wonders for our little pride and joy :)...

No comments: