Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun in Appleton!

Well, on Friday we went to Appleton to visit Ellie's Aunt Mandi and cousins (Hannah & Callah) and oh did Ellie have fun! We went to the Building for Kids, and it's like a children's museum... Ellie particularly liked the water room... Here she's having a blast hitting a button to make the water go up... I LOVE this picture so much I changed my background to it (my last background was a picture of Ellie from LAST August...) I'm so lucky to have such a fun little girl!!! :)
Below Hannah and Callah built a very fun block-house and they let Ellie come inside for a bit... I think we caught Ellie and Callah mid-play time, but Hannah's smiling big!!! :) Thanks for letting us come visit! We had a great time!!!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

HI there!
We had fun too! Cannot wait to see you next week!! That is a GREAT photo of the water area!